Happy Memorial Day weekend!
This weekend our family went over to Platte River State Park in Nebraska to go camping with Amy, Brandon, Logan, and Emma. This was the second time that we have gone camping over there, as we did the same thing for Memorial Day in 2024.
It was a good time to have all of the cousins hang out. We went hiking to see a small waterfall, we climbed up a viewing tower, we sang karaoke and played games back at the cabin, and of course we had a campfire and roasted hot dogs and marshmallows.
Today before driving home we all went out to eat at Ashland Brewing Company. Overall it was a fun weekend with family, but I do think that I will sleep well in my own bed tonight!
I also wanted to mention that Nolan and Maxwell only have 4 more days of school! They are looking forward to wrapping up the school year and having a fun summer. Who knows, maybe we will even see more of the Shostaks soon...
| Here we are with the view from the observation tower at Platte River State Park. |
No comments:
Post a Comment